Technology Readiness Calculator available—A Technology Readiness Calculator is available to help schools estimate the number of days and associated network bandwidth required to complete Smarter Balanced assessments. This tool allows districts and schools to enter the number of students, number of computers, and number of hours per day that computers are available for testing. The calculator is available through the Technology page of the Smarter Balanced website at http://www.smarterbalanced.org/smarter-balanced-assessments/technology/.
Top Posts & Pages
- Speak Up News for January 2018
- OPEN NH Winter Session Course Schedule and Registration Information
- Next Generation Approaches to Certifying Student Readiness for Future Success
- It’s National SpeakUp Week! Don’t miss the Opportunity to SpeakUp!
- Goffstown School District Implements Microwave Communication to Remote Classroom