Technology Readiness Calculator available—A Technology Readiness Calculator is available to help schools estimate the number of days and associated network bandwidth required to complete Smarter Balanced assessments. This tool allows districts and schools to enter the number of students, number of computers, and number of hours per day that computers are available for testing. The calculator is available through the Technology page of the Smarter Balanced website at http://www.smarterbalanced.org/smarter-balanced-assessments/technology/.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vote for what Goes in to the Ed Tech Time Capsule
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities