Technology Readiness Calculator available—A Technology Readiness Calculator is available to help schools estimate the number of days and associated network bandwidth required to complete Smarter Balanced assessments. This tool allows districts and schools to enter the number of students, number of computers, and number of hours per day that computers are available for testing. The calculator is available through the Technology page of the Smarter Balanced website at http://www.smarterbalanced.org/smarter-balanced-assessments/technology/.
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 Ways to Plan for Diverse Learners: What Teachers Do
- Rock On! How I Taught Focus to a Class That Wouldn’t Sit Still
- Group of 12 Senators Urge FCC to Protect E-Rate Program
- Digital Learning Enables Choice Within all Schools
- Workshop: An Overview of Tools, Techniques and Processes for Evaluating Digital Learning Initiatives