Technology Readiness Calculator available—A Technology Readiness Calculator is available to help schools estimate the number of days and associated network bandwidth required to complete Smarter Balanced assessments. This tool allows districts and schools to enter the number of students, number of computers, and number of hours per day that computers are available for testing. The calculator is available through the Technology page of the Smarter Balanced website at http://www.smarterbalanced.org/smarter-balanced-assessments/technology/.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Resource on Navigating the Shift to Digital Teaching and Learning
- What’s in the New Hampshire Every Student Succeeds Act State Plan?
- New Prosthesis Helps 10 Year Old Bicyclist – 3D Printing STEM Project – Milford, NH
- Gen YES and NH Office of Educational Technology Launch Gen YES New Hampshire
- Speak Up 2017 Survey Registration is Open