The White House and US Department of Education have announced a major new initiative related to connected education. The ConnectedED initiative will deliver wireless broadband to 99% of our students, improve teacher technology training, and help unleash innovation via the private sector and other means. More details here:
Top Posts & Pages
- Vote for what Goes in to the Ed Tech Time Capsule
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities