The White House and US Department of Education have announced a major new initiative related to connected education. The ConnectedED initiative will deliver wireless broadband to 99% of our students, improve teacher technology training, and help unleash innovation via the private sector and other means. More details here:
Top Posts & Pages
- New Resource on Navigating the Shift to Digital Teaching and Learning
- What’s in the New Hampshire Every Student Succeeds Act State Plan?
- New Prosthesis Helps 10 Year Old Bicyclist – 3D Printing STEM Project – Milford, NH
- Gen YES and NH Office of Educational Technology Launch Gen YES New Hampshire
- Speak Up 2017 Survey Registration is Open