OCT 10 | 03:30pm-04:45pm (PT)
Deborah Sigman, California Department of Education, will share key information on assessment for both ELA (including sample ELA items) and literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects.
Register for other webinars in this series:
Presenters for the series include staff from the California Department of Education, California county offices of education, and the Region IX Equity Assistance Center at WestEd.
- An Overview of the CCSS for 6th-12th Grade ELA and Content Area Teachers—September 12, 2013
- What is Smarter Balanced? What Will Assessment Look Like?—October 10, 2013
- Creating Critical Thinkers in the Common Core Classroom—November 14, 2013
- Assessment Literacy—January 16, 2014
- Depth of Knowledge and Critical Thinking—February 13, 2014
- Achieving Equity and CCSS Implementation—March 13, 2014