Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: October 2013
The State of the Common Core Millions of teachers and thousands of districts in 45 states are currently undergoing a sea change in the way that they teach and assess students. The new Common Core Standards for learning have been … Continue reading
Read the entire article by Mike Acedo on the Teach Thought at http://www.teachthought.com/learning/24-unique-maker-education-resources-teaching-learning/ Image Credit: http://www.teachthought.com/learning/24-unique-maker-education-resources-teaching-learning/
Very cool infographic from the University of Florida Master of Music Program, posted on Visual.ly Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually. Funding for research and development of this infographic was provided … Continue reading
MOOCs promise to change the face of higher education, one giant classroom at a time. Here’s what they’re doing well—and how they can do better. If the MOOC movement were in college, it would be time for a freshman report … Continue reading
An education futurist shares his favorite software and hardware to help teach the NGSS. I want to start by saying that, in general, I am not a huge friend of standards. For years I’ve spoken out against standards that turn … Continue reading