Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
This Year’s Nerdy Gift Suggestions ‘Tis the season for heading to the stores or websites in search of the perfect gift for that nerd in your life. It can be tough chore to find the right gift for an extra … Continue reading
The Winter 2014 Session of OPEN NH professional development courses will run from February 5 through March 25. Registration is open. Courses are $130 with early bird special of $120 through January 21, 2014. Winter Session Courses BP-07 Using an … Continue reading
Project Tomorrow’s annual Speak Up survey recently had a 10th Anniversary celebration! The Speak Up National Research Project collects and reports on the authentic, unfiltered views and opinions of K-12 students, parents and educators on critical 21st century education and … Continue reading
Technology has a prominent place in schools and kindergarten classrooms are no exception. While technology doesn’t take the place of vital, developmental play and hands-on learning, it adds to them, reinforcing traditional methods of teaching. When technology in a kindergarten … Continue reading
The Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST) are the nation’s highest honors for teachers of mathematics and science (including computer science). Awardees serve as models for their colleagues, inspiration to their communities, and leaders in the … Continue reading