The Winter 2014 Session of OPEN NH professional development courses will run from February 5 through March 25.
Registration is open. Courses are $130 with early bird special of $120 through January 21, 2014.
Winter Session Courses
- BP-07 Using an Online Professional Learning Community to Support Teacher Leadership Development
- CE-02 Engaging K-12 Students with Digital Portfolios
- CE-05 Developing Competencies for High School Courses
- EC-01 Creating a Language Rich Environment
- IE-01 Intel Elements: Project Based Approaches
- IE-04 Intel Elements: Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms
- IE-07 Intel Elements: Educational Leadership in the 21st Century
- LA-01 Best Practices for Vocabulary Instruction in the Elementary Classroom
- LT-09 Literacy Coaching for the 21st Century
- MA-08 Proportional Reasoning
- SC-08 Understanding the Science of Life: Characteristics, Classification, and Cycles
Check the Winter Session page on this blog for updates.
Visit the OPEN NH website for course descriptions and syllabi.