Surveys close next Friday, December 20th!
Thank you to all the participants that have already taken part in the Speak Up surveys! Since the launch of the survey over 240,000 Students, Educators, Parents and Community Members have shared their ideas about the use of technology in education. Be sure to take the survey today and pass along to your network of friends and family, remember the survey is open to ANYONE interested in sharing their thoughts on critical 21st century education and technology issues.
In this e-newsletter, find new ways to get involved with Speak Up this year:
- ■ Speak Up 2013, Have you submitted your survey? Surveys available for Educators, Students, Parents and Members of the Community
- ■ Last minute Promotional Ideas There’s still plenty of time to get involved in Speak Up, find new ideas here.
- ■ New to Speak Up, watch our 45 minute introductory webinar! Learn how you too could get a free webinar with CEO Julie Evans next school year!
- ■ Help us reach 1,500 community member surveys! You don’t have to be an educator or student to take the survey. The voices of your community members are important too!
- ■ Speak Up Survey Instructions
–The Project Tomorrow team
Visit the New Hampshire page at http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html.