The Blended Learning Toolkit is a free, open repository of information, resources, models, and research related to blended learning. This is an open resource for educational institutions interested in developing or expanding their blended learning initiatives.
Funded by a Next Generation Learning Challenge Wave 1 grant, the Toolkit is a collaboration between the University of Central Florida and the American Association of State Colleges and Universities.
The Toolkit consists of the following components:
- Best practices, strategies, models, and course design principles.
- Two prototype blended course templates in key core general education disciplines: Composition and Algebra.
- Directions and suggestions for applying the Toolkit resources to create original blended courses other than Composition and Algebra.
- Train-the-trainer materials for faculty development.
- Assessment and data collection protocols, including survey instruments and standards.
- Research and literature references related to blended learning.
The Blended Learning Toolkit features Morning Blend, for updates, news, and information about blended learning.
Visit the Blended Learning Toolkit at https://blended.online.ucf.edu.