REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
To bring together a variety of stakeholders to discuss what is happening to expand broadband access, adoption, and use throughout New Hampshire.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Municipal officials, legislators, community leaders, internet service providers, representatives from business, health/ medical, education, and public safety sectors, & NH residents.
- Understand the role of broadband for economic competitiveness, education, health care, governance, public safety, and overall quality of life in NH
- Highlight broadband accomplishments, future plans, and what is needed to ensure continued broadband support in NH
- Explore current and emerging broadband technologies
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE:
- Plenary Sessions updating you on the state of broadband over the past five years.
- Breakout Session Tracks geared toward YOUR interests, allowing you to focus on Government/Legislation, Economic Development and Business, Health and Public Safety, or Education.
- Vendor Exhibits and Technology Demonstrations showcasing the latest products and services within the broadband field.
- Networking Opportunities with vendor companies, speakers, and government officials.
LOCATION & LODGING:
Concord Courtyard Marriott at the Grappone Conference Center
70 Constitution Ave., Concord, NH 03301
Overnight accommodations are available at the Concord Courtyard Marriott to NH Broadband Conference participants at a discounted rate of $119/night, single or double occupancy, plus tax. Reservations must be made by May 14, 2014 to receive the group rate. To make reservations, please call 603-225-0303 and mention that you are part of the NH Broadband Mapping and Planning Conference.
and NH’s Regional Planning Commissions
GENERAL CONFERENCE INQUIRIES:
Contact Delaney Meeting & Event Management at 802-865-5202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSORS FOR THEIR GENEROUS SUPPORT
Learn more about the NH Broadband Conference at http://www.iwantbroadbandnh.org/broadband-conference-2014