Helping to enable high-speed Internet in every classroom
What is the program?
EducationSuperHighway is partnering with school districts that want to upgrade their Internet infrastructure to support digital learning, but are unsure how to do it. We will work with you to identify solutions to meet your goals and provide technical and procurement guidance to help you improve your network. We aim to build capacity for districts, so we collaborate closely with district staff to ensure that you are set up for today and the future.
Is it free?
Yes! The service offered by our team of experts is free of charge.
If you are a district that is dedicated to implementing digital learning but can’t because of a slow or unreliable Internet connection or because bandwidth is too expensive, we want to work with you. Your district is a good candidate if you’ve said:
- “Our network is slow and unreliable and we don’t know why.”
- “We know we need more bandwidth, but it costs too much.”
- “We know we need more bandwidth, but don’t know how to get it.”
- “We want to integrate technology, but we don’t know if our network can handle it.”
- “We just completed an upgrade and the network is still having issues.”
- “We don’t even know where to start to figure out our network issues.”
How does it work?
EducationSuperHighway will assign a coach to work directly with a dedicated member of the district’s staff. Together, the coach and the district staff member will design a discrete project that covers these areas:
- Conduct a needs assessment
- Identify key barriers to attaining the connectivity your district needs
- Craft viable solutions that meet your district’s needs
- Develop a plan for upgrading the network and/or lowering costs
- Work together to solve your connectivity issue
If you are interested in working with us, please complete a brief application. For questions, email us at email@example.com.
EducationSuperHighway is a non-profit organization working to enable high-speed Internet in every classroom in America so that the promise of digital education can be fulfilled. Find out more at www.EducationSuperhighway.org.