“A Day in the Life of a Middle School Student”
The New Hampshire Association of Middle Level Education is sponsoring a contest for the Month of the Young Adolescent. Any middle level student may submit an entry. The purpose of the event is to showcase the talents of the young adolescents in New Hampshire.
Entry work needs be 2 dimensional
- Size is limited to one 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper.
- Student work can be anything that can be expressed on that paper. i.e. poem, short story, drawing, photography collage, etc.
- Completed work should represent the theme, “A day in the life of a middle school student.” Theme must appear on the page.
- Name, Grade level and School name must appear in lower left corner. Must take no more than a 1” by 3” space for this information.
- Entries become property of NHAMLE.
- Entries will be displayed at the New Hampshire Dept. of Education, the NHAMLE Annual Dinner in May and the Scholar Leaders Dinner in June.
- Prizes will be awarded to 5 best entries.
The NHAMLE Board members will judge entries.
- Submission deadline November 7th 2014.
- Entries should be a pdf and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hand drawn or hand written works can be scanned and submitted. If no scanner is available, entries can be mailed to the address below. Must be postmarked by deadline.
116 Old Village Road
Groveton, NH 03582
The Contest is sponsored by the Toadstool Bookshop & New Hampshire Association for Middle Level Education