The Winter 2015 Session Online Courses will run from February 4 through March 24, 2015.
Register early for courses and save $10.00 with our Early Bird Special. The offer ends on January 20, 2015.
The following courses are Scheduled to RUN in the OPEN NH Winter 2015 Session:
- BP-07 Using an Online Professional Learning Community to Support Teacher Leadership Development
- CE-02 Engaging K-12 Students with Digital Portfolios
- CE-05 Developing Competencies for High School Courses
- CE-10 Game-Based Learning
- EC-01 Creating a Language Rich Environment
- IE-01 Intel Elements: Project Based Approaches
- IE-04 Intel Elements: Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms
- IE-07 Intel Elements: Educational Leadership in the 21st Century
- LA-01 Best Practices for Vocabulary Instruction in the Elementary Classroom
- SC-08 Understanding the Science of Life: Characteristics, Classification, and Cycles
For more information, visit OPEN NH.
OPEN NH Winter Session Registration Now Open!