Sign up to be a part of this year’s Speak Up National Research Project, a quick and free survey designed with you and your district’s needs in mind! With the survey period closing on Friday, December 19th, this is your last chance to learn what your students, parents, faculty, and community think about education, technology, and 21st century skills.
Take the survey this week and not only will your district receive its data in February 2015 to help with your digital learning plans, but your district will also be entered into drawings to win free BbWorld 2015 and iNACOL’s 2015 Blended and Online Learning Symposium conference registrations!
Start learning about the aspirations of your district and sign up to take the surveys on our New Hampshire SpeakUp page at http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html
Below you will find a summary of all the great promotions and happenings we have going on this week! For additional information regarding promotion rules please visit: http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/speakupamerica.html
- Free BbWorld and iNACOL Conference Registrations: Learn how you can win a free conference registration to BbWorld or iNACOL’s 2015 symposium just by participating in Speak Up.
- Free Regional Conference Registrations to NCCE and NETA extended into next week! – If you know an educator in ID, NE, OR, WA, please help us expand our reach and pass along this information about this great opportunity.
- EXTENDED: Photo and Video Challenge – Educators now have four chances to win a $250 classroom or school grant.
- Speak Up 2014 preliminary data snapshots review
- How Does Your State Compare? View the “Are you Speaking Up” state participant map to see where your state falls.