Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Leading the Digital Learning Transition: Creating Future Ready Schools The MOOC-Ed course will run from March 2 through April 26, 2015. Learn more and register at courses.mooc-ed.org/dlt4 This Massive Open Online Course for Educators (MOOC-Ed) is designed for school and … Continue reading
A number of bills proposed in the Legislature would undo the progress we’ve made So many things are going right in New Hampshire public education right now. Our students score among the top in the country. Our educators have led … Continue reading
On February 2, the Obama Administration’s 2016 education budget request included $200M for a revised version of the Enhancing Education Through Technology (EETT) grant program. As many of you know, the EETT program launched in 2001 with $675M, funding was reduced in increments over … Continue reading