Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: April 2015
A Senate committee pushed an overhaul of the No Child Left Behind Act a step closer Thursday, passing a rewritten version called the Every Child Achieves Act of 2015. The vote by the Committee on on Health, Education, Labor and … Continue reading
Join Office of US Educational Technology on Tuesday, April 21st for the day-long Games for Learning Summit! The summit will bring together educators, researchers, students and video game developers to share strategies for the creation and use of high quality games … Continue reading
If the Murray / Alexander bill becomes the Every Child Achieves Act that will reauthorize ESEA, it would appear as though every child will achieve without integration of technology or next generation type digital learning. In the bill, which is … Continue reading
Blended Learning is one of the major learning concepts that came about as a direct result of the impact of technology integration in education.In blended learning students and teachers get to experiment with a multimodal teaching method in which the … Continue reading