Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Common Sense and SETDA Join Forces to Help Finish The Job of Connecting Every U.S. Classroom and Library to High-Speed Internet
For Immediate Release Common Sense and SETDA Join Forces to Help Finish The Job of Connecting Every U.S. Classroom and Library to High-Speed Internet Ahead of Next Week’s SETDA Conference, They Unveil New Toolkit to Help States and Schools Apply … Continue reading
Grown-ups dread it. Kids need it. It’s time to have The Talk. You don’t want kids learning about the birds and the bees on the playground. And when it comes to navigating social media, online games, smartphones, and the Internet, … Continue reading
This is pretty awesome. I thought I would share. Great illustrations to check your posture while using the computer! How to Use Your Computer by Mati Baig https://youtu.be/mFR4yBoCEZU
Excellence and Innovation in Secondary Schools Is your school or district a model of secondary school success? As part of its mission to promote high school transformation, the Alliance for Excellent Education (the Alliance) is seeking to discover and share … Continue reading
Digital social networking is a game changer in the learning landscape. It is an invention that amounts in its importance and usefulness to the big inventions that marked all mankind history. In ancient times, cultures, in the absence of any … Continue reading