Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Join the CSPd Community in celebrating CSPd Week July 18 – 22, 2016 There are thousands of educators teaching Computer Science across the country: teachers in large urban districts, small rural ones, cohorts of CS teachers and lone-wolf educators working … Continue reading
The National Education Policy Center is pleased to announce the winner of the 2015 Bunkum Award, recognizing the think tank whose reviewed work best captures the true spirit of bunk, starring in a feature report. The National Education Policy Center … Continue reading
Thank you so much for all of your support for Digital Learning Day 2016!! NH schools and educators joined their voice to the national voice for improved and increased digital learning! We could not have reached as many teachers, librarians, … Continue reading
On February 17th, 2016, thousands of schools and local communities will celebrate the 5th anniversary of Digital Learning Day! Digital Learning Day has provided a powerful venue for education leaders to highlight great teaching practices and showcase innovative teachers, leaders, … Continue reading