On February 17th, 2016, thousands of schools and local communities will celebrate the 5th anniversary of Digital Learning Day! Digital Learning Day has provided a powerful venue for education leaders to highlight great teaching practices and showcase innovative teachers, leaders, and instructional technology programs that are improving student outcomes. It’s a grassroots effort which has blossomed into a nationwide celebration not about technology but about student learning and using technology to enhance the role of the teacher in classrooms.
Year after year, partners have played a crucial role in spreading the word about effective education innovation and reimaging learning in America’s classrooms through Digital Learning Day. We’re excited to work
with you to spread the word about this year’s celebration of #DLDay on February 17th.
How are YOU re-imagining learning with technology? In honor of Digital Learning Day on Feb. 17th, share your best education technology resources for a chance to win an Apple Watch. Find out more at Digital Learning Day 2016.
You can get involved by:
- Following and engaging with Digital Learning Day on Twitter (@OfficialDLDay) and on Facebook.
- Using the hashtag #DLDay in your social posts.
- Posting the provided social media posts and sharing the email blurb within a week of receiving.
- Hosting your own Twitter chat, writing your own blog, or otherwise activating your community around digital learning and #DLDay.
- Sharing how YOU will celebrate Digital Learning Day on February 17th. Add your Celebration to the #DLDay Map.
- Engaging in online conversations about what digital equity looks like in 2016 and beyond (more to come on this opportunity).