Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Clothes that respond to the environment, are ingeniously constructed from recycled materials, and garments that come off a 3-D printer ready to wear—all of these innovations are poised to have a profound impact on the future of the fashion industry. … Continue reading
Report Key Takeaway: Increasing numbers opting for online and blended learning schools despite evidence of poor performance. BOULDER, CO (April 20, 2016) – The fourth edition of the National Education Policy Center’s annual report on online and blended learning … Continue reading
Now low-income students and families across the country will now have greater opportunities to benefit from broadband access at school and at home! Earlier this month, the Alliance for Excellent Education filed a petition with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) … Continue reading