Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: July 2016
The Fifty States Project: Stories from the 2015-16 Edtech Classroom During 2014, EdSurge collected stories written by educators–teachers, edtech coordinators, librarians, superintendents and others–from all fifty states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. People took note, and now, they’re back, rebooting … Continue reading
Take a look this summer inside some of America’s garages, museums and libraries and you’ll see that the “maker movement” is thriving. This hands-on, DIY culture of inventors, tinkerers and hackers is inspiring adults and children alike to design and … Continue reading
General News: The House Committee on Education and the Workforce unanimously approved bipartisan legislation (H.R. 5587) to update the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act. The archived webcast of the markup can be viewed here. The bipartisan co-chairs … Continue reading