Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
An in-depth report dives into how New England states are trying to help students graduate high school with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed. Competency-based education has a strong hold in New England. Five of the six northeastern … Continue reading
Happy October! Next Wednesday, October 12 marks the start of Speak Up 2016! If you haven’t registered your school(s) and/or district for the survey yet, we’ve included information on how to get started. We’ve also included information about our upcoming … Continue reading
Competency education is expanding across the country as a means to ensure all students are mastering the skills and knowledge to be successful in college, career and civic life. This paper explores the core concepts of competency education, provides insights … Continue reading
ISTE Report: Redefining learning in a technology-driven world. A case to adopt the ISTE Standards for Students
The ISTE Standards for Students have been refreshed and the 2016 Standards are now available. ISTE will next be refreshing the Teacher standards. This past June, ISTE published the report: “Redefining learning in a technology-driven world. A report to support … Continue reading