Happy October! Next Wednesday, October 12 marks the start of Speak Up 2016! If you haven’t registered your school(s) and/or district for the survey yet, we’ve included information on how to get started. We’ve also included information about our upcoming Speak Up Intro & Tips webinar, speaking engagements, and more.
We look forward to working with you in this fall!
▪ Speak Up 2016: Speak Up 2016: Sign up to take part in our annual survey from October 12 – December 16, 2016. We’ve added a new feature for main contacts!
▪ Speak Up Introduction & Tips Webinar: Get ready for this year’s survey through our second webinar on October 6.
▪ Trends in K-12 communications according to communications officers: We teamed up with Blackboard to report our Speak Up 2015 communications officers data.
▪ 2016 California STEM Symposium: Plan to attend Julie’s session next week to learn about the impact of the homework gap on STEM education.
Speak Up 2016: Introduction & Tips
Thursday, October 6 at 10am PT/1pm ET
Join Julie Evans (and some special guests) for our second webinar for anyone new to Speak Up, anyone still considering getting involved and anyone who just needs a refresher ahead of this fall’s surveys.
Julie and Speak Up pros from school districts in California, Virginia and Alabama will cover the following topics:
* Overview of Speak Up 2016
* What’s new for 2016
* Why schools and districts participate
* How to get started
* How to promote and boost participation
* How schools will access data
* And, more!
We’ll be live and we welcome your questions during the webinar! Tweet your questions using the #speakupintro hashtag or email them to Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your school and/or district for Speak Up 2016!
Surveys run from October 12 – December 16, 2016
Speak Up 2016 is almost here! Register your school or district for the 2016 surveys at http://bit.ly/SU16survey. Remember, registration and participation is FREE! Contribute to our national research project and inform your work at the same time!
If you are a returning school or district contact, you can automatically register for Speak Up 2016 by logging in with last year’s contact information. Click here to visit the administrator log in page.
NEW feature for main contacts
We’ve added a brand new feature for our Speak Up district main contacts. Once you’ve logged in to your administrator account, you can now add and delete schools to your district list. To view your list of schools, please log in to your account at http://bit.ly/SU16survey.
Visit the SpeakUp New Hampshire page at http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html