Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Workshop: An Overview of Tools, Techniques and Processes for Evaluating Digital Learning Initiatives
An Overview of Tools, Techniques and Processes for Evaluating Digital Learning Initiatives Thursday, March 9, 2017 from 10:00 – 12:00 PM Room 15, NH Department of Education Doors open at 9:30 AM. This workshop is free and open to all … Continue reading
On Tuesday, February 9 at 2pm ET, SETDA will launch its latest resource, From Print to Digital: Guide to Quality Instructional Materials. The development of this online toolkit has been supported by tireless dedication of over 20 members and partners to support quality … Continue reading
Digital Learning Day 2017 is less than one month away and our Digital Learning Day map is starting to fill up!