Top Posts & Pages
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Solar Eclipse Event: NHSTA teams with the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Workshop: An Overview of Tools, Techniques and Processes for Evaluating Digital Learning Initiatives
An Overview of Tools, Techniques and Processes for Evaluating Digital Learning Initiatives Thursday, March 9, 2017 from 10:00 – 12:00 PM Room 15, NH Department of Education Doors open at 9:30 AM. This workshop is free and open to all … Continue reading
On Tuesday, February 9 at 2pm ET, SETDA will launch its latest resource, From Print to Digital: Guide to Quality Instructional Materials. The development of this online toolkit has been supported by tireless dedication of over 20 members and partners to support quality … Continue reading
Digital Learning Day 2017 is less than one month away and our Digital Learning Day map is starting to fill up!