Top Posts & Pages
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
- 13 States Kick Off #GoOpen Education Resources Initiatives
- Virtual Schools in the U.S. 2014: Politics, Performance, Policy, and Research Evidence
- iNACOL Releases: Quality and Equity by Design: Charting the Course for the Next Phase of Competency-Based Education
- #GoOpen USDOE Creates New Advisor for Open Education
- Speak Up 2019-2020 Registration Now Open!
- 33rd Annual Christa McAuliffe Transforming, Teaching, & Technology Conference
- The 2019 Congressional App Challenge is Open
- Kajeet Launches #ConnectEdNow Campaign to Increase Affordable Connectivity to K-12 Schools and Districts
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Workshop: An Overview of Tools, Techniques and Processes for Evaluating Digital Learning Initiatives
An Overview of Tools, Techniques and Processes for Evaluating Digital Learning Initiatives Thursday, March 9, 2017 from 10:00 – 12:00 PM Room 15, NH Department of Education Doors open at 9:30 AM. This workshop is free and open to all … Continue reading
On Tuesday, February 9 at 2pm ET, SETDA will launch its latest resource, From Print to Digital: Guide to Quality Instructional Materials. The development of this online toolkit has been supported by tireless dedication of over 20 members and partners to support quality … Continue reading
Digital Learning Day 2017 is less than one month away and our Digital Learning Day map is starting to fill up!