OPEN NH Spring Session courses start April 12 and continue through May 30.
NH e-Learning for Educators is an online professional development program run by the Office of Educational Technology at the NH Department of Education. Online facilitated courses and self-paced tutorials are delivered through OPEN NH, which uses the Moodle Learning Management System to deliver our cost-effective statewide online professional development courses and tutorials.
The following courses are being offered in the Spring Session:
- BP-08 Using Reflective Writing to Develop Metacognition in the Classroom
- BP-12 Creating a Successful Response to Intervention Plan
- CE-03 Aligning Curriculum with Standards and Learning Expectations
- IE-02 Collaboration in the Digital Classroom
- SE-04 Parental Involvement Strategies to Enhance Student Achievement