Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Alert: This very week, the last week of ISTE Advocacy Month, Congress is determining final funding levels for fiscal year 2017 and ed tech funding is at risk. One critical decision being made is how much money Congress decides to … Continue reading
The Netflix series Thirteen Reasons Why is based on the book that was released 10 years ago. It follows a group of high school students as they follow the story that was left behind for them by their classmate who … Continue reading
WINDSOR LOCKS, Conn. — When Kylie Jones brings home her report card, it doesn’t have any A’s, B’s or C’s. The Windsor Locks High School freshman belongs to the first cohort of students going through middle and high school under … Continue reading
Future Ready Schools Releases Publication “A Guidebook for Success: Strategies for Implementing Personalized Learning in Rural Schools”
To prepare all students for college and a career, many schools and districts nationwide have turned to “personalized learning,” a student-centered approach that tailors instruction to students’ unique strengths and needs while engaging them in challenging, standards-based academic content. Largely … Continue reading