Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Today, iNACOL released a new issue brief on State Policy & K-12 Competency-Based Education, which provides an overview of competency-based education, state policy recommendations and resources for policymakers who are ready to enable and support competency education. Competency-based education is … Continue reading
Registration is Now Open! Fall 2017 Session Online Course Session Dates: October 4 – November 21 Online Registration Mail In Registration Register early and save $10.00. Early Bird Special offer ends on September 20, 2017. The following courses are … Continue reading
Congratulations to Karen Thompson and Hinsdale High School for being featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities!! The case study describes the exemplary work their ELO Program is doing to meet the needs of students with disabilities. Keep up the … Continue reading
On Monday, August 21, 2017, there will be a solar eclipse making its way across America. While New Hampshire is not in the path of totality, it is close enough so that fully 62% of the Sun will be eclipsed … Continue reading