Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Monthly Archives: October 2017
iNACOL Releases: Quality and Equity by Design: Charting the Course for the Next Phase of Competency-Based Education
This publication seeks to advance K-12 competency education along four key issues: quality, equity, meeting students where they are, and policy. K-12 education in the United States and across the world is at a critical point in its evolution, and … Continue reading
SETDA Honors Stan Freeda, New Hampshire Department of Education with 2017 State Leader of the Year Award
October 26, 2017 (Washington, D.C.) SETDA, the principal membership association of U.S. state and territorial educational technology leaders today announced Stanley Freeda, Educational Technology and Online Learning Specialist for the New Hampshire Department of Education, as the recipient of the 2017 … Continue reading
CoSN and edScoop are creating a time capsule to name the top edtech innovations and innovators you believe have had the biggest impact on K–12 education over the past 25 years. Categories are People, Products, and Developments You can vote … Continue reading