Top Posts & Pages
- Using Social Media to Promote your School and Communicate with your Community
- 10 Strategies To Make Learning Feel More Like A Game
- New Hampshire’s Pilot Competency-Based Assessment Program Gets Federal Approval
- 70+ Web Tools Organized For Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy
- July 12th: Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality
- Kajeet Launches #ConnectEdNow Campaign to Increase Affordable Connectivity to K-12 Schools and Districts
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Spring 2018 Session Online Course Session Dates: April 11 – May 29 The following courses are Scheduled to RUN: BP-02 Improving Teacher Success through Effective Mentoring BP-08 Using Reflective Writing to Develop Metacognition in the Classroom BP-12 Creating a Successful … Continue reading
Application window now open for Title IV A Student Support and Academic Enrichment grants for personalized learning and competency based education!
These grants can be used for a wide variety of purposes, but must fall into one or more of the following categories: Effective Use of Technology, supporting the effective use of technology (e.g. professional development, blended learning, and technology devices). … Continue reading