Top Posts & Pages
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
- Virtual Schools in the U.S. 2014: Politics, Performance, Policy, and Research Evidence
- iNACOL Releases: Quality and Equity by Design: Charting the Course for the Next Phase of Competency-Based Education
- #GoOpen USDOE Creates New Advisor for Open Education
- 13 States Kick Off #GoOpen Education Resources Initiatives
- Speak Up 2019-2020 Registration Now Open!
- 33rd Annual Christa McAuliffe Transforming, Teaching, & Technology Conference
- The 2019 Congressional App Challenge is Open
- Kajeet Launches #ConnectEdNow Campaign to Increase Affordable Connectivity to K-12 Schools and Districts
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Spring 2018 Session Online Course Session Dates: April 11 – May 29 The following courses are Scheduled to RUN: BP-02 Improving Teacher Success through Effective Mentoring BP-08 Using Reflective Writing to Develop Metacognition in the Classroom BP-12 Creating a Successful … Continue reading
Application window now open for Title IV A Student Support and Academic Enrichment grants for personalized learning and competency based education!
These grants can be used for a wide variety of purposes, but must fall into one or more of the following categories: Effective Use of Technology, supporting the effective use of technology (e.g. professional development, blended learning, and technology devices). … Continue reading