Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Monthly Archives: April 2018
CompetencyWorks releases new publication, Designing for Equity: Leveraging Competency Based Education to Ensure All Students Succeed. This publication offers equity strategies for personalized, competency-based education to ensure a more equitable K-12 education system. Districts and schools can use the equity … Continue reading