Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Today, CompetencyWorks released a new report, Levers and Logic Models: A Framework to Guide Research and Design of High-Quality Competency-Based Education Systems. Competency-based education is designed to ensure all students develop the skills they will need to be successful for … Continue reading
OPEN NH Summer 2018 Session Online Course Session Dates: July 11 – August 28 Courses are $130 for 7 weeks and earn 35 Professional Development hours. Early Bird Special ! Register early and save $10.00. Early Bird Special offer ends … Continue reading
On Thursday, May 3, representatives from Google came to Pelham Elementary School to announce the New Hampshire winner of their 2018 Doodle 4 Google competition. First grader, Molly Baker, was thrilled to be the recipient! Now we have an opportunity … Continue reading
Today, CompetencyWorks (@CompetencyWorks), an initiative of iNACOL, released a new report, Meeting Students Where They Are. This paper explores how K-12 competency-based schools and districts can more effectively meet students where they are, fully preparing students for success in college, career … Continue reading