OPEN NH Summer 2018 Session
Online Course Session Dates: July 11 – August 28
Courses are $130 for 7 weeks and earn 35 Professional Development hours.
Early Bird Special ! Register early and save $10.00. Early Bird Special offer ends on June 26, 2018.
The following courses are scheduled to be offered in the Summer 2018 Session of OPEN NH courses
- AS-01 Full STEAM Ahead! Introducing Design Thinking as a Reflective Teaching Strategy through Integration of a Project-based Invention Curriculum
- BP-14 Universal Design: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century
- BP-16 Understanding Gender Equity Issues in STEM Education
- CE-11 Using Digital Tools to Engage Students and Personalize Learning
- HE-01 Teaching and Learning About HIV in the 21st Century Classroom
- IE-06 Designing Blended Learning
- LT-08 ESOL Literacy Development: Part 3 – Oral Language Acquisition
Graduate Credit options are available.