Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: March 2019
You’re Invited! Who should attend? Bring a team from your district! Assistant superintendents, curriculum directors, principals, technology directors, technology integrators, digital learning specialists, other interested K-12 teacher leaders. Join us for a hands-on event where you’ll see how iPad can … Continue reading
NEWS FROM THE U.S. SENATE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 12, 2019 Udall, Gardner, Cortez Masto, and Whitehouse Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide Bipartisan bill aims to close “homework gap” that disadvantages low-income … Continue reading