Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Monthly Archives: March 2019
You’re Invited! Who should attend? Technology directors, managers, technology integrators, and educators responsible for deploying and supporting iPad in schools and districts Join us for a hands-on event where you’ll see how iPad can engage students like never before. Learn … Continue reading
NEWS FROM THE U.S. SENATE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 12, 2019 Udall, Gardner, Cortez Masto, and Whitehouse Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide Bipartisan bill aims to close “homework gap” that disadvantages low-income … Continue reading