The second Emergency Connectivity Fund Program application filing window is open for schools and libraries to request funding for connected devices and broadband connections for off-campus use by students, school staff, and library patrons for the current 2021-22 school year. The second application filing window opened on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 and will close on October 13, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET. During this window, eligible schools and libraries, in addition to consortia of eligible schools and libraries, can submit requests for funding to purchase eligible equipment and services between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 to meet the remote learning needs of students, school staff and library patrons with unmet needs. The FCC’s announcement of the second application filing window is available on their website .
Please note that the FCC released a public notice directing USAC to review and process applications filed after the close of the ECF Program’s initial application filing window with those filed in the second application filing window. Applicants who certified and submitted their ECF FCC Forms 471 after the close of the initial filing window on August 13, 2021 will not be required to resubmit their applications during the second application filing window, nor will they need to file a request for waiver of the initial 45-day application filing deadline with the Commission.
Top Posts & Pages
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
- ECF Application Window Countdown: 8 Days to Window Close
- FCC announces over $5 billion in funding requests for the Emergency Connectivity Fund Program and opens a second application window