Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Category Archives: Bullying and Cyberbullying
Date: Monday evening, November 27, 2017 Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Location: Salon A at the Radisson Hotel & EXPO Center 700 Elm Street, Manchester, New Hampshire. For the third year, the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference announces a FREE Parent … Continue reading →
Free Presentation for Parents – Cyberbullying, Sexting, & Unwise Social Networking: The Role of Parents
This year at the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference Sameer Hinduja is a keynote. He is also giving a free parent evening, Monday Evening – November 30 – 6:30 to-8:30 Dr. Sameer Hinduja is a Professor in the School of Criminology … Continue reading →