Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Category Archives: fun
On Thursday, May 3, representatives from Google came to Pelham Elementary School to announce the New Hampshire winner of their 2018 Doodle 4 Google competition. First grader, Molly Baker, was thrilled to be the recipient! Now we have an opportunity … Continue reading
CoSN and edScoop are creating a time capsule to name the top edtech innovations and innovators you believe have had the biggest impact on K–12 education over the past 25 years. Categories are People, Products, and Developments You can vote … Continue reading
A little ed tech giggle for Wednesday. Enjoy. Sure, going paperless is awesome. But there’s one thing your tablet can’t replace. Check out this hilarious French ad for Le Trefle, and remember, not everything can be improved with technology. … Continue reading
This is a fun little video just to brighten your day! IBM Watson is a cognitive system that is ushering in the new era of cognitive business. Recently, a group of battered science fiction bots spoke about their yen to … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving from the Office of Educational Technology This weekend marks the start of the holiday sprint. The coming weeks will be chockfull of gatherings with friends and family, involving copious amounts of food, booze, and the mixed warmth and … Continue reading