Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Category Archives: Infographics
Students Speak Up on Technology & Learning #1 It’s not just about engagement Sure, digital learning may be engaging but middle school students say the real benefits are getting better grades (54%), learning at their own pace (53%) and developing … Continue reading
Personalized learning communities, strategies and tools for educators in the digital era Personalized learning is on the rise for learners in our schools. Redesigned schools include personal learning plans, playlists of content tailored to fit each learner, adaptive curriculum, and … Continue reading
Digital social networking is a game changer in the learning landscape. It is an invention that amounts in its importance and usefulness to the big inventions that marked all mankind history. In ancient times, cultures, in the absence of any … Continue reading
Blended Learning is one of the major learning concepts that came about as a direct result of the impact of technology integration in education.In blended learning students and teachers get to experiment with a multimodal teaching method in which the … Continue reading