Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Category Archives: STEM
On Monday, August 21, 2017, there will be a solar eclipse making its way across America. While New Hampshire is not in the path of totality, it is close enough so that fully 62% of the Sun will be eclipsed … Continue reading
Morgan Peterson was born without the lower portion of her left arm. The limb tapers to slim roundness just below the elbow. She was 6 months old when ﬁtted with her ﬁrst prosthetic, courtesy of Shriners Hospitals. Four more have … Continue reading
K-12 Teachers across New Hampshire have been working towards 21st century learning experiences for our students for many years now. The current NH Science Framework will be transformed to improve the integration of content with scientific process skills and cross-cutting … Continue reading
Complimentary 1.5-hour NAPE Webinar Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3-4:30 pm ET, 2-3:30 pm CT, 1-2:30 pm MT, 12-1:30PM PT Description This 90-minute virtual workshop can assist educators and counselors in transforming their practice to foster a growth mindset in themselves … Continue reading
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Education, in collaboration with American Institutes for Research (AIR), convened a series of 1.5-day workshops that brought together invited experts and thought leaders in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) teaching and learning to … Continue reading
Mark your calendars!