Top Posts & Pages
- New Resource on Navigating the Shift to Digital Teaching and Learning
- What’s in the New Hampshire Every Student Succeeds Act State Plan?
- New Prosthesis Helps 10 Year Old Bicyclist – 3D Printing STEM Project – Milford, NH
- Gen YES and NH Office of Educational Technology Launch Gen YES New Hampshire
- Speak Up 2017 Survey Registration is Open
Tag Archives: 3-5 Upper Elementary
by Natalie Catlett, Practicing Artist & Art Teacher on Edutopia at https://www.edutopia.org/discussion/rock-how-i-taught-focus-class-wouldnt-sit-still As a teacher, every now and then we come across a class with an abundance of energy. Sometimes so much energy that teaching seems like an impossible mission. … Continue reading