Top Posts & Pages
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Solar Eclipse Event: NHSTA teams with the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center
Tag Archives: 3-5 Upper Elementary
by Natalie Catlett, Practicing Artist & Art Teacher on Edutopia at https://www.edutopia.org/discussion/rock-how-i-taught-focus-class-wouldnt-sit-still As a teacher, every now and then we come across a class with an abundance of energy. Sometimes so much energy that teaching seems like an impossible mission. … Continue reading