Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: 3d modeling
SketchUp is 3D modeling software that is easy and intuitive, allowing anyone to model in 3D quickly and accurately. Using 3D models, students in your school can make more informed decisions, communicate project details, and share ideas with their teachers … Continue reading