Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: achievement
“The Revolution will not be televised, it will be in your classrooms.” – Brene Brown We need to understand how scarcity affects the way we lead and teach, we have to engage with vulnerability and we need to learn how … Continue reading
A few years ago, psychologist David Yeager and his colleagues noticed something interesting while interviewing high school students in the San Francisco Bay Area about their hopes, dreams and life goals. It was no surprise that students often said that … Continue reading
NHGA, NHEdGIS & NHDOE Receives Special Achievement Award for Exceptional Application of Geospatial Technology
Redlands, California—July 16, 2014— NHGA, NHEdGIS & NHDOE received a Special Achievement in GIS (SAG) Award at the Esri International User Conference (Esri UC) in San Diego, California held July 16, 2014. This award acknowledges vision, leadership, hard work, and … Continue reading
For years now, educators have looked to international tests as a yardstick to measure how well U.S. students are learning 21st-century skills compared to their peers. The answer has been: not so well. The U.S. has been falling further behind … Continue reading