Top Posts & Pages
- It’s National SpeakUp Week! Don’t miss the Opportunity to SpeakUp!
- Goffstown School District Implements Microwave Communication to Remote Classroom
- Informational Webinar on SpeakUp Survey Participation Scheduled for December 6, 2017 at 4:00 PM
- Only 12 Days until the 31st Annual Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference
- Speak Up Research Project for Digital Learning
Tag Archives: ADHD
Every Dollar Counts: In Defense of the Education Department’s ‘Supplement Not Supplant’ Proposal http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2811950 A new paper from two Columbia Law School scholars defends the Education Department’s proposed regulatory language implementing ESSA, Title I’s supplement, not supplant provisions. Evidence compellingly … Continue reading