Top Posts & Pages
- Vote for what Goes in to the Ed Tech Time Capsule
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
Tag Archives: ADHD
Every Dollar Counts: In Defense of the Education Department’s ‘Supplement Not Supplant’ Proposal http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2811950 A new paper from two Columbia Law School scholars defends the Education Department’s proposed regulatory language implementing ESSA, Title I’s supplement, not supplant provisions. Evidence compellingly … Continue reading