Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: App Development
The annual Congressional App Challenge (CAC) launched on July 8. Both NH CD-1 Representative Chris Pappas and NH CD-2 Representative Ann Kuster have opened challenges for their districts’ students. The CAC is a Congressional initiative to encourage student engagement in … Continue reading