Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Tag Archives: art
On Thursday, May 3, representatives from Google came to Pelham Elementary School to announce the New Hampshire winner of their 2018 Doodle 4 Google competition. First grader, Molly Baker, was thrilled to be the recipient! Now we have an opportunity … Continue reading
Help celebrate the unveiling of new national voluntary arts standards written for and by arts educators to support quality teaching and learning! On June 4, 2014 the National Coalition for Core Arts Standards will present new voluntary core arts standards … Continue reading