Top Posts & Pages
- ISTE Advocacy Month Take Action For Funding Support
- Netflix Show ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’ Raises Concerns
- Focusing on family buy-in, a Connecticut district shifts to mastery-based learning
- Future Ready Schools Releases Publication “A Guidebook for Success: Strategies for Implementing Personalized Learning in Rural Schools”
- OPEN NH Spring Session Courses Start Soon. Register Now!
Tag Archives: Arts Integration
by Natalie Catlett, Practicing Artist & Art Teacher on Edutopia at https://www.edutopia.org/discussion/rock-how-i-taught-focus-class-wouldnt-sit-still As a teacher, every now and then we come across a class with an abundance of energy. Sometimes so much energy that teaching seems like an impossible mission. … Continue reading