Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: curator
Summit Public Schools CEO Diane Tavenner has been described as transformative, innovative, and entrepreneurial—apropos for the founder of a pioneering network of charter schools that combine teacher-led instruction and self-paced student learning online. Summit piloted its first blended learning initiative in 2011, … Continue reading