Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: data
1) Speak Up 7 for 2017: Top digital learning trends in K-12 schools today Today at the ASU GSV Summit, we shared 7 trends that we are watching! Following are seven trends in digital learning based on the the Speak Up 2016 data. … Continue reading
Happy October! Next Wednesday, October 12 marks the start of Speak Up 2016! If you haven’t registered your school(s) and/or district for the survey yet, we’ve included information on how to get started. We’ve also included information about our upcoming … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO, CA—EdSurge, the go-to resource for education technology, is thrilled to release its latest collection of educator essays: “Going Back to School With the Fifty States Project, 2016.”
Thank you so much for all of your support for Digital Learning Day 2016!! NH schools and educators joined their voice to the national voice for improved and increased digital learning! We could not have reached as many teachers, librarians, … Continue reading
Elementary teachers have seen the value of centers for a long time. Middle and high school teachers value collaboration and the ability to have more small group/ one on one time with their students. Here are 10 lessons I’ve learned … Continue reading
The share of Americans with broadband at home has plateaued, and more rely only on their smartphones for online access Three notable changes relating to digital access and digital divides are occurring in the realm of personal connectivity, according to … Continue reading
This year’s survey have been a great success with over 300,000 surveys already submitted, nationally. New Hampshire needs to do better! To celebrate this week SpeakUp will be launching their annual Speak Up America week campaign. Last year 521,694 students, … Continue reading