Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: Differentiated Instruction Interest-Based Learning Learning Styles Multiple Intelligences Project-Based Learning
by John McCarthy, Education Consultant, Advocate for Student Voice in Learning on Edutopia at https://www.edutopia.org/blog/differentiated-instruction-ways-to-plan-john-mccarthy In The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy and crew are so intimidated by the Wizard’s enigmatic personality that they struggle to talk with him on equal … Continue reading