Top Posts & Pages
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Solar Eclipse Event: NHSTA teams with the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center
Tag Archives: digital learning
State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
Below is a press release for SETDA’s latest resource, State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II. As announced previously, SETDA released this paper via a webinar this afternoon. If you missed the webinar, you … Continue reading
The State Educational Technology Directors Association is pleased to share the release of its latest resource, Navigating the Digital Shift II: Implementing Digital Instructional Materials for Learning. Thank you to the state leaders and partners that contributed to this work. … Continue reading
1) Speak Up 7 for 2017: Top digital learning trends in K-12 schools today Today at the ASU GSV Summit, we shared 7 trends that we are watching! Following are seven trends in digital learning based on the the Speak Up 2016 data. … Continue reading
This week President Trump called on Congress to pass a bill that increases school choice. This position by the President is no surprise as he appointed Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos who has devoted her philanthropic efforts towards school choice, … Continue reading
Digital Learning Day 2017 is less than one month away and our Digital Learning Day map is starting to fill up!
A new report emphasizes equitable Internet access at school and elsewhere. A new broadband report from the State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA), which represents U.S. state and territorial education technology leaders, encourages education technology leaders and policymakers to continue … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO, CA—EdSurge, the go-to resource for education technology, is thrilled to release its latest collection of educator essays: “Going Back to School With the Fifty States Project, 2016.”