Top Posts & Pages
- New Resource on Navigating the Shift to Digital Teaching and Learning
- What’s in the New Hampshire Every Student Succeeds Act State Plan?
- New Prosthesis Helps 10 Year Old Bicyclist – 3D Printing STEM Project – Milford, NH
- Gen YES and NH Office of Educational Technology Launch Gen YES New Hampshire
- Speak Up 2017 Survey Registration is Open
Tag Archives: digital learning
The State Educational Technology Directors Association is pleased to share the release of its latest resource, Navigating the Digital Shift II: Implementing Digital Instructional Materials for Learning. Thank you to the state leaders and partners that contributed to this work. … Continue reading
1) Speak Up 7 for 2017: Top digital learning trends in K-12 schools today Today at the ASU GSV Summit, we shared 7 trends that we are watching! Following are seven trends in digital learning based on the the Speak Up 2016 data. … Continue reading
This week President Trump called on Congress to pass a bill that increases school choice. This position by the President is no surprise as he appointed Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos who has devoted her philanthropic efforts towards school choice, … Continue reading
Digital Learning Day 2017 is less than one month away and our Digital Learning Day map is starting to fill up!
A new report emphasizes equitable Internet access at school and elsewhere. A new broadband report from the State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA), which represents U.S. state and territorial education technology leaders, encourages education technology leaders and policymakers to continue … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO, CA—EdSurge, the go-to resource for education technology, is thrilled to release its latest collection of educator essays: “Going Back to School With the Fifty States Project, 2016.”
Mary Vallier-Kaplan, Dennis Beaulieu and Media Power Youth were recognized with Nonprofit Impact Awards at an event hosted by the NH Center for Nonprofits to celebrate the impact of the nonprofit sector in New Hampshire. “The Nonprofit Impact Awards celebrate … Continue reading