Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: district resources
The State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) launched the Framing the Evidence program in 2019 to help schools better gauge the effectiveness of technology used for teaching and learning. Due to COVID, many schools shifted to remote and hybrid learning strategies … Continue reading