Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: educational leadership
SETDA Honors Stan Freeda, New Hampshire Department of Education with 2017 State Leader of the Year Award
October 26, 2017 (Washington, D.C.) SETDA, the principal membership association of U.S. state and territorial educational technology leaders today announced Stanley Freeda, Educational Technology and Online Learning Specialist for the New Hampshire Department of Education, as the recipient of the 2017 … Continue reading
Posted on iNACOL.org on December 29, 2016 in New Learning Models, Practice by Chris Sturgis. This is the eighth article in the series Implementing Competency Education in K-12 Systems: Insights from Local Leaders. Links to the other articles in this series … Continue reading
A highly trained and engaged educator workforce will be the single most important driver of a successful personalized, competency-based education system. Educators and leaders will take on new roles as they work individually and collectively to design customized pathways to … Continue reading
Richard Culatta, who directed the U.S. Department of Education’s office of educational technology during a time of rapid, if uneven, digital adoption in the nation’s schools, announced that he will resign from his post this month. The department said that Culatta … Continue reading